By Madi Kliendienst
If you know us you'll know we're all about live music, so we'll accept any excuse to hit up a festival. After getting quite a few messages about festival outfit ideas, we decided to pull some of our go-to looks that we'll be rocking this season.
1. 70s inspired
- Wide-leg bottoms for ultimate comfort and ultimate dancing
- Vintage-inspired Dirty White colour
- Pair back with a classic tank
2. All out 90s
- Double denim is an easy way to effortlessly look put-together
- Add a denim jacket for when the temperature drops at night
- Use similar colour denim or different washes
- Pair back with a simple tee underneath
- Get that 90s look with double denim in our Chopped Denim Jean
3. The All-In-One Jumpsuit
Shop the look now: Tab Sailor Romper - Army Green
- Make a statement in one of our jumpsuits
- An all-in-one festival look
- Choose short sleeves for something cooler or long sleeves to protect you from the weather
- Made from a comfortable cotton denim fabric
4. Military vibes
- Get that military look in our Dril Chopped Elastic Surf Pant
- Keep comfortable while looking cool
- Pair with a simple tee to finish off the look
5. Dress down
Shop the look now: Primal Hemp Slip
Slip dresses are perfect for a comfortable festival look
- Pair with cowboy boots for a badass style
- Layer a simple tee underneath for a layered look
6. Party shirts are your friend
- Party shirts are a great way to take your outfit to the next level.
- Lucky for you, our shirts are breezy and cool. Perfect for a dance moment.
- Wear buttoned up or open with a singlet underneath.
- Choose your favourite pattern and pair with denim or comfortable pants.